Thursday, September 04, 2008

Sometimes You Just Have to Do Other Things

After dinner last evening I settled in to work on the clock in the current painting. The Woman had gone on a walk and I was in my studio working away... that's when Kaleb our youngest son came in and started telling me about his great idea to make his own t-shirts for school .... something about Gary Coleman or Whoopi Goldberg .. anyway.. I told him we had all the tools to get that done in the studio, we just needed some transfer paper and t-shirts.

Since The Woman had gone on a walk and wasn't available to run to the store to get the items, we headed off to pick her up and start the project. I set the painting aside and spent the rest of the evening creating the first and only Gary Coleman "Thuggin" t-shirt. The boy was happy and I'll get the full report of how it went over at school this evening. I can always paint later, he's only going to want my help for a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter