Friday, February 08, 2008

Back at the Studio

After a few days off it will take me some time to back in the groove that I was in before I left San Francisco.

The trip did get me many of the desired images that wanted to complete the diner series. I stopped by and photographed Fog City several different times ( it is conveniently located on the F-train route, also Lori’s, Little Orphan Andy’s, and many cool neon signs) I never know what I might get to out of these but it is always good to have them.

Wednesday evening I managed to work a little on “Cheyenne Diner” I was sort of forcing it though. Last night we had a wrestling event in Eureka, IL and Illinois played Indiana so not much done. Tonight is Chimnea so I will also probably take it easy, but the weekend is upon us and who knows what will happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter