Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Short Holiday

As many of you know The Woman ( Tina) is a teachers aid and has the summer off , this is a blessing and a curse. The blessing is that she doesn't have to go to work at the school during the summer - the curse is that she is at home working all summer. It seems that if your off work people just assume you have nothing to do but things for them.

Because I get to go to work all year - I'm not troubled by these requests.

I have the opposite thing happening - I get so focused on things that I have to get done for upcoming shows that I don't get too concerned with the household things.

It is a great system - The Woman takes care of me and the house most of the summer while I do other things.

But for the next couple of days I'll be taking a break from the day job - sleeping in a little - fixing breakfast - sure I have some plans to get some work done but mainly it's just hanging out with my girlfriend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter