Wednesday, July 07, 2010

My Apologies!!!

It has come to my attention (As I was driving past the Peoria Art Guild entrance at lunch -because of construction on Kumph and Jefferson and happened upon someone leaving) that I need to give a shout out to Stacy Peterson (no not that one- they still can't find her - cops are good hiders) No the Stacy Peterson that works at the Peoria Art Guild - that told me about the Wilton Candy Kitchen.

I thought that the hook up at the very least of a print of the painting that comes out of the visit would be sufficient - but evidently not!!

So thanks - I would not have know about this place without your guidance!!

Also seems there is a big meeting about the Riverfront Show in September tonight that I should attend - at least for a minute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter