Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Iowa City - then it's off to........

This weekend my assistant and I are off to Iowa City. Sort of weird but my next two shows are in Iowa. The next one is in Des Moines on the weekend of the 25th at the Varied Industries building on the Iowa State Fairgrounds. ( It is really nice because it is inside and air conditioned)

But, sandwiched in between those two events is a little destination wedding for my best friends son and his beautiful fiance in Cancun. It was such an honor to be invited and now that it is almost here the anticipation is building.

So , after Iowa City, my assistant and I will be taking advantage of the all inclusive resort and the upgraded spa package - hanging around the swim out bars with our friends and family (all the kids are going too) and -oh yes - going to the wedding!!

I will be trying to keep up with the buzz of vacation and show schedule that has keep me going at a blistering pace. Right know though I have to focus on Iowa City and getting some things ready for the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter