Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shows are coming in

With the deadlines come the jury verdicts.... some of the shows have come out with their invites....So far this year I will be at the Mclean County Art Center's Spring Bloom Show at the Bloomington Sale Barn - a one day affair on March 19th - 10 to 5

Also, I have been accepted at the Spring Art Fair at Queeny Park in St Louis MO - April 8th, 9th , and 10th - I've not done this show before but it is also an indoor venue with an attendance of around 5000 people. ( We'll see)

I will be at the Elmhurst Art Museum show(A suburb of Chicago) on April 30th and May 1st. ( Pray for good weather as this is the first outdoor show) Last years attendance was 16000 people.

Then I'm off to the Old Capital Show in Springfield - May 21st and 22nd - very excited to make the cut on this prestigious show in its 50th year!!

So - I better get back to work !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter