Tuesday, November 28, 2006

"Major Award Nominee"

Yes after going home at lunch today, it seems that my rendition of " The Major Award" has now been nominated for its own major award. I received a letter from the City of East Peoria's Holiday Commission notifying me that my holiday decorations have been selected to compete for some prize. How ironic that the Major Award could win a Major Award. ( As I am typing this I received a call from the East Peoria Courier to come out and do an interview and get photos for the paper- I hope the wind doesn't blow it over before then) Every day cars stop by and take photos of it, sometimes I've seen as many as four stopped at a time. Linda Wilmot says I should put out information about the blog site in front of it. ( That's not a bad idea)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter