Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Junk Box Wars

After going to WTVP and dropping off some paintings, I was talking to the gallery director at the Art Guild and he really pressured me to get him some of the small painting for the holiday season. I told him I didn't have anything planned for that evening so I would go home and stretch some small canvases. Upon my arrival home I was reminded that Kaleb and I had signed up for " Junk Box Wars " at the Junior High School. So off we when to create something out of a box of junk. The project was a marble maze, the marble had to roll down a course for time. Ours did a respectable 13.4 seconds ( not bad since the average was about 7 seconds), but some mutant teams had times in the 20's. The winner had a time of 25 seconds. Didn't get to those canvases but we had a good time in the hot and sweaty gym.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are such a good dad yoll get them next year

Wednesday, 22 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter