Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Snack Machine

Across from my desk is a snack machine, most of the time I refrain from partaking of is chocolate delights. I'm not really big on chocolate and I'm cheap. Yesterday it was calling to me, I had change in my pocket and felt the tangs of hunger. I did not give into temptation, instead I decided to do something daring, I would go up the stairs all the way to the roof. The building that I work in has a stairway that goes seven stories to the roof and I would just go up as fast as I could instead of a candy bar, what a healthy choice. Ten minutes later as I'm sitting back at my desk, gasping for air like a carp that has been flopped on a riverbank, I realized that maybe I should do this in moderation. As Tom Walker tells me all the time "we are 11 years from 60 " , I start to worry about any pains that I may be feeling , especially in the arms ( I am also a hypochondriac ) , what would I do , who would I call ? Lucky for me the feeling passed, as I couldn't answer the question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter