Thursday, January 18, 2007

Mid Month Check-in

Wow, It has been half a month since I have had time to write anything down. That's part of the fabric biz, since I am a man of the cloth ( well drapery fabric) , every winter and summer ahead of the spring and fall decorating seasons all the new and exciting fabrics arrive. This means making new sample books and rearranging the warehouse for the new line. After 30 years I'm sort of used to it, although it is amazing how much the colors"Old Gold" and " Olive" look like "Mustard" and "Sage" very little is new it's just recycled. The good news for me is it will all be over by the end of the month, and I can relax until June.
I have been painting in the evenings along with going to wrestling and working on Eagle Landing issues. ( Eagle Landing is the art show that I am the chairman of in June at Riverfront Park in East Peoria) The applications have been printed and the mailing list is being updated this week. Hopefully I will have the applications in the mail this weekend. Will add some images of paintings that are finished very soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does this mean that you're not taking the time to prepare 'the gross papers' for 2006?

Saturday, 20 January, 2007  
Blogger CharlieGirl said...

Glad you are back daddy!

Monday, 29 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter