Thursday, January 04, 2007

Time is slipping away


Today as I'm getting ready for work, I can hear the clock on the bathroom wall ticking. It is rather loud at times especially when I'm all hyped up on coffee after painting some evenings, but I usually don't hear it so much during the day. Today though I noticed the dull tick-tock of the clock and thought about the days just ticking away as we live our lives. Now don't get the wrong idea, I'm not pessimistic, I try to get the most out of every day and live life to its most productive. It's just that at times you realize that it slips away if you don't watch it ( like the pot that doesn't boil) The Woman has always wanted to be able to freeze time, to capture a moment and live it forever, this holiday period was one of those times, with all the children in the house, staying up late and playing Dread Pirate, everyone talking funny with fake rubber in, and cold showers for the last one up. Happy 2007 - but let 's not forget 2006

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cold showers, you're not kidding!

I found my fake teeth still in my coat this weekend and I walked around Edinburgh for about an hour with Funmi and Jen talking like a Alabama hick.

Sunday, 07 January, 2007  
Blogger CharlieGirl said...

That is funny, my showers were perfectly warm....no actually, Hot!hmmm.....

Funmi as in Bradley Funmi?

Monday, 08 January, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristoper I want you to wear those on your flight home and see if people trat you differently.Well do a reality show on it.

Friday, 12 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter