Thursday, March 01, 2007

Lotto Fever

The lottery has swollen two a huge amount, some hundreds of millions, I don't know the exact amount. But whenever this event happens it is a requisite that people discuss what they would do if they won. It is interesting to hear the dreams of some people, and horrified to think of what would happen to others. I'm afraid most would spiral out of control faster that Brittany Spears on the town in Vegas. I've heard that if you took all the money in the world and divided it evenly among all the people, within a few years those that had it before would have it again.
Still it is fun to dream, and you never know it could happen. Four of us guys at work have been playing since a group of co-workers one in Missouri a few years ago, we know it's a long shot, but at least we are in the game.
Oh, what would I do if I won lots of money ..... I think I would sit down at my desk with a checkbook and start writing ....... everyone that I know would get a check ...... but only the ones that I " like" would be signed .... and if the ones that weren't signed were cashed ... then I could have them arrested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter