Monday, March 05, 2007

Not A Winner
We didn't win the lottery ( surprise ) so The Woman and I went to the early movie to save some bucks. I wanted to see Zodiac and The Woman just likes to go to the movies, I don't think she liked the movie too much, but she didn't say nothing bad about it. It was like watching the History Channel, so I was OK with it . After it was over we managed to sneak in the next theater and watch Night at the Museum, I have always wanted to do that, just spend the whole day bouncing around the multi-plex getting all hopped up on soda and popcorn. Then the kids start calling-" hey, where are you guys at, we are hungry" back to reality. Starting some new paintings, but not tonight as we have an IAL meeting.
I guess I am a winner though to have someone that will go to a boring movie and even more boring art meeting with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter