Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snow Days

It seems that every time there is snow in the forecast that the excitement level at home rises. The Woman, who works for Pekin School District, and the two kids still at home are a buzz with how much, when, and most of all will school be cancelled? I on the other hand am indifferent; I don’t get the scrolled message on the local news channel that work has been cancelled for the day.

So the snow came and all it meant was that I had to go out and clear the large mound of heavy wet stuff that the snowplow had so graciously deposited at the end of the driveway. School and work was still in session and maybe winter will be over at some point and we can start to think about spring.

Thanks to Martha Jr. I got another full evening in the studio and “Lori’s” is looking good. I was undecided about which view to paint, a front view our a side view, so since I had two square canvases I am doing both.

Kaleb has Regionals this weekend and I have an art show so The Woman will represent me and hopefully Kaleb will continue his winning ways to State. He has placed first in the last three tournaments that he has been in and has a very good shot at winning Regionals (He has pinned all his opponents in the last two tournaments)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter