Thursday, February 21, 2008

Garbage Day

One of my favorite days of the week is Thursday; it is garbage day at my house. Yours may be on a different day, but mine falls just before the weekend. It’s like a new beginning the big green can rolls out and by some miracle of modern wizardry it is empty when I get home for lunch.

Good painting night last evening, Martha Jr. (The Woman) had a wonderful dinner ready and college basketball. Although I tried to entice Kaleb to come into the studio so I switched to the UFC fights but he wanted to stay under his blankets in our bedroom.

Martha Jr. went down to his bedroom and rearranged his furniture and clean the teen age “Man Cave” as Kaleb calls it. Good thing it was garbage day so the refuse could vanish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter