Monday, February 18, 2008

Presidents Day

It seems in my house that everyone gets every holiday off but me. I knew I should have started at the post office with Zack Dilly right after high school (of course Zack ended up going a little off and they found him in his garage with the car running last year) But look at all the holidays that they rack up.

The Woman works in the school system and only has to work 180 days a year. That’s less than half of a year, and yeah they don’t pay them for the work and the bull that they have to put up with, but man they get some time off.

After spending this weekend at wrestling at finishing my taxes, I am looking forward to getting some actual painting in tonight. “Cheyenne Diner” is coming right along the diner itself is finished and all I have to do are the surrounding buildings and detail work. I hopefully will finish this week but I don’t want to rush through, we have another wrestling event Tuesday at home and then the Sectionals at Illini Bluffs, so weekends are pretty much done till the first part of March.

My oldest daughter, Charlie, is in the “singles crew” for “Juice” magazine in Des Moines and to my dismay as I looked at the web site this morning she is the “most popular search” so I also may to have to go to Des Moines and kick some perverted boys asses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter