Monday, February 11, 2008

Welcome Back

We are a week out from our trip and back into the swing of things at home. Our welcome back greeting to Illinois was five inches of snow the first day, followed by this weekends dip into single digit temperatures. It doesn’t seem like just a short week ago we were wearing light jackets and enjoying spring like weather.

This weekend wrestling trip took us to Clinton and the King of the Hill Tournament, Kaleb who is finally getting over his strep throat, did really well. He finished the day as “king” of his weight class, beating kids from eight other schools.

Did manage to get some painting done, but I really need to concentrate this week. I need to finish “Cheyenne Diner” and two others (probably Lori’s and Fog City) before the deadline to enter the Fine Art Fair. I’m still hoping that a theme for my entry will give me the best chance of getting accepted.

This also Chelsea’s birthday week, I don’t know why my daughters get weeks instead of days. So I’m sure that some evenings will be used in the celebration of seventeen years of blessing us with her presence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter