Thursday, January 14, 2010

Work Is A Wonderful Thing

Most of the time I have a pretty good handle on my job and really don't have to sweat too much about things that a swirling around. Twice a year though (in the winter and the summer - the latter is really not a good time for the artist part of me ) I have to get ready for the new spring and fall window fashion trends. It's that time of year when new fabric is arriving and old must make way for it and sample books must be made and shipped and most of all it must be shelved and put on the inventory.

This does not leave a lot of time for blogging or any personal stuff at work, but hey , it beats the alternative ... trying to live on an artists payroll .... that's why they call them starving artists. So work is a wonderful thing, especially mid February when the bulk of this will be over.

Tonight I should be able to get into the studio and paint again, if I can focus on that and not the web site I've been working on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter