Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Bed
I really had no idea of how a mattress could affect your life - as long as it had clean sheets, warm blankets, cute little comforter ( you can tell I'm either married or gay) -life was good.

That was before we got a new one - The Woman went to the mattress store and picked out a brand new mattress and after too many years to remember when we got it - replaced our old and well worn one with a new pillow top Serta Sleeper.

It's not the Temper Pedic that you can set wine glasses on the corner and jump up and down without spilling them - but that's OK - cause The Woman's wine glass is always empty before bedtime (Just kidding) . It's not one of those fancy Sleep Number things either - just a new unit.

The first thing that I noticed was that I almost needed a ladder to get into bed at night. New mattresses are very thick compared to the older ones. The second thing was that I had the most incredible nights sleep - I was like in a coma. After about two weeks my neck and shoulder pain that I've been fighting since Christmas is gone.

Now I know that it is not such a good idea to stash all the money from art shows in the mattress - especially if it is all in change!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter