Thursday, February 03, 2011

Snowpocalypse

Well the entire country was hit by what weather commentators are calling a cold hurricane ( 20" of snow and winds up to 60 miles an hour) periods of intense thunder snow ( which is sort of eerie in a complete white out ) Shutting the whole area down and like the Buffalo Wild Wings commercial - "Stay inside, hunker down, it's going to be a long one"

I managed to get off work a little early on Tuesday , Just as the storm was hitting. Stopped by the store and picked up a few things we might need and made my way home just before it got really bad. Shortly there after I got a call from the VP at work and I was getting a snow day for Wednesday. Let me tell you that doesn't happen very often, so after making my requisite call to people in my department, I settled down to make the most of the time I was just given.

I had just started a new canvas "Fisherman's Wharf" and I now had just be given almost a whole weekend to work on it for free. So as the wind howled outside my studio window I was warm and dry in the studio painting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter