Monday, June 06, 2011

Iowa City is Awesome!!

You never know what a show will be like until you get there and do it. The staff at the show seemed to need a little help in the catering to artist's department - it is no Peoria Riverfront Show or Springfield Rees-Carilon - but it was well attended and they LOVED me.

To the point of one of the directors coming over and asking if I would like to leave some work and cards at their office and I could pick them up next year when I come back - and then leave some different things for the next year. So I guess they want me back!

I want to go back too - a great college town ( college towns love art) people where excited to see me and even bought stuff ( I love it when that happens)

It's off to Cancun and the back to the salt mine before Des Moines. I'll be relaxing with my assistant poolside for a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter