Friday, October 20, 2006

Life is hectic !
Sorry for the delay in posting over the last week, sometimes the day to day things that we are involved in seem to not leave much time for painting or blogging. The weekend is upon me, and I have nothing really on my plate but to finish "Moon River" for the museum fence downtown. The Woman and I do have to attend a gallery opening tonight at the Monroe Street Gallery. It will be interesting because it is the first showing of these small paintings, you never know someone may like them.
This past week I was fortunate enough to attend the Governor's Cup banquet in Springfield as a part of the East Peoria group as we won for the Eagle Landing Show in 2005. So have a great weekend to anyone that is reading this and hopefully I will have photos of the opening and the new painting on the fence early next week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I reading this right? You had an opening with your new paintings and you didn't tell me????? Hope it went well. Julie Purdum and I have a show at the IAL Gallery we put up Thursday...the opening is this coming Friday, your invite is in the mail today. As we were putting it up some people came in to get their artwork that had been exhibited last month and Julie sold almost $400! See you soon, Linda

Saturday, 21 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter