Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Having a cold STINKS

The Woman and I both have nasty head colds, and with the size of my dome that's a big cold! As I contemplate going home and crashing on the loveseat with my bestfriend, or trying to force myself to paint. Painting may be next to impossible without really good drugs as I can't go two minutes without blowing my nose so loud that geese are landing outside the building. The good thing is that looking back on this last month I have finished eleven, that's right eleven, paintings. The other thing that is impressive is that these pieces are not of diminished quality, and some of they are now among my favorite pieces. Think I will go home and find some cold medicine and fix dinner and take care of the woman, maybe later I will start "Eastern Beef"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter