Monday, October 02, 2006



The photo above is of Kristopher(our oldest) Tina ( The Woman) Kaleb (our youngest) and in the back Josh ( our nephew) Also Kaleb taking time to smell the flowers

Chelsea and Charlie and Chelsea and Kristopher are above - and below is The Woman and Maid of Honor Katey and of course the lovely Bride Charlie Kay

The wedding was wonderful!!!

The new couple Tom & Charlie Duncan are doing well back in Des Moines after a whirlwind weekend. They will be leaving Monday for their honeymoon cruise. To everyone that attended , thank you for a wonderful weekend. From Friday night rehersal to Sunday brunch with friends and family the wedding weekend was a beautiful event, the weather was fantastic, the bride was beautiful, and the groom was handsome. I have included some photos that I managed to take of the bride and her family , sorry I didn't get any of the groom or myself. You will have to wait for the professional pictures for those.The Woman and I did manage to get to the Peoria Art Guild Fine Art Fair on the riverfront this weekend. And also to Kaleb's football game on Sunday afternoon. Sorry I did not get to paint this weekend, because my presence was needed elsewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter