Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bohemian Art Society

Tonight is the Bohemian Art Society monthly meeting and as I have stated in earlier entries in the blog this is a good thing. The whole purpose of the group is to get artists together on a regular basis to share ideas, work, opportunities, and to try create a sense of community. We have a very open meeting where each person can share their work. Through this single thing I and the others in the group have developed an appreciation for the effort that goes into the differing mediums that we all create with. It is a great "think tank" where ideas are born and some have even come to fruition. It is good when creative people gather and spend time together without trying to sell anything. I have nearly finished "Eastern Beef" , but probably won't have it on the site until early next week with photos of the wedding. So as my daughter comes home tonight for the wedding, I will be taking a few days off. Oh and my cold is receding!!!
On another note I secured the Forte Ballroom at In-Play in Peoria for the art party I'm calling Art - I - Gras on marti gras night Feb. 20th- Beads - Booze - Art

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter