Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Day

Thank goodness this day is finally here. My phone at home has been ringing every evening with an" important message " from someone that I need to vote for or against. I vote, even in the primaries ( the most important elections ), but is it just me or is it that the caliber of candidates is lacking. Why would these people spend millions of dollars on campaigning to maybe get a temp job that pays only a few thousand a year, they all must be crooks or nuts. Anyway at least it will be over tomorrow, and we can all see how this new group will put it to us.

Went to the board meeting last evening and then came home and painted a little bit. Should get a good night in tonight. Hope I didn't vote for anyone who doesn't like art, hate to see a user tax on paint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter