Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Great Night

Last night was a great night for painting, The Woman had dinner done when I arrived home and I got to go straight to work. I managed to put in the lamppost on the corner and all I have to do tonight is the stoplights themselves.

I may get some bonus studio time in tomorrow as we will not be open at the big Mitchell Fabrics. Robert Favus, the founder of the company past away Sunday at his Florida home and we will be closed to attend the funeral. Bob was a cool guy and he loved to sculpt, he even tried painting for a while. If we all live to be ninety and enjoy life as much as he did it would be a great world.

Friday and Saturday The Woman and I will be in the huge metropolis of DeKalb (made famous by the recent Northern Illinois University shootings) for the IESA Wrestling State Finals. We are hoping that Kaleb will do well; our tip as parents is for him to stay off his back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter