Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Down the Drain

Yesterday evening I had to drain the pool in preparation of measuring for a new liner. It really hurts to see all that water running out of the pool only to have to be replaced after a new liner is installed. Hopefully we can get the rest out tonight and the measurements made so we can get a quote on the new one. The steps also need to be replaced and with the first major art show in two weeks it may take some creative financing.

I did manage to sketch out the next painting last night so I will at least have something to keep my mind off my misery. With some luck I may be able to finish this one in time for Junction City also.

Trina called me at work to ask how to get to the blog to see the new painting and it was fantastic to hear her response. It was a soft quivering "Oh my" I think that she liked it. The Woman says that it is one of her favorites. It appears that it is a winner. That is one of the best things about doing shows, standing out of sight and listening as people see the painting for the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter