Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Let's See

The IAL meeting was one to miss, from all the reports that I have received it was full of bickering and indecision. By all accounts the new chairperson of the Eagle Landing Show took a few hits from various members. The show is being moved indoors and later in the year (Nov) so she arranged for a location and proposed her budget, and that's when the fireworks began. I glad I was at my parents.
Mom had ordered a new stove and under cabinet microwave and I had to remove and install them. Mom's happy and I'm happy.
Started the new painting, I don't think it should take too long, even though this is a busy week. The Woman and I are going to a play tonight at the Peoria Players, tomorrow is Kaleb's eighth grade awards night, and Saturday is the Tower Park Show in Peoria Heights. At least things have calmed down at the day job so I have a lot less stress there.
The next painting will make a few people happy ( one especially ) but I'm not telling the subject matter until it's finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter