Monday, May 05, 2008

IAL Meeting ?

Tonight is the monthly IAL Meeting and The Woman and I will have to pass. We have to go to my parents house and take care of some things so we will be late if we make it at all.
I am wondering if I should focus on more Peoria paintings or start a ballpark. I'm feeling this creative surge coming and whatever I start should be finished quickly. The problem is I could possibly finish two or three Peoria cityscapes before Junction City our the Ballpark......
I'm going to have to go with quantity over money this time, the ballpark is "Fenway" and I'm sure that there will be lots of buyers for prints. But I need to beef up my inventory of Peoria paintings in anticipation of the Riverfront Show. The latter means more than money to me it is the holy grail ... recognition by local media ... and someplace that only a select few local artists ever achieve.
So tonight I will stop and pickup some boards for the new Peoria canvases go by my parents house and then stretch the new canvases so they will be ready for tomorrow evening.. Sounds like a plan..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter