Friday, May 30, 2008

Not So Fast

It seems that the new liner had pulled away in the corners and when full made it impossible to tuck them in so The Woman made me drain it and fix the corners (The Woman has a way of making me do things that I need to do but don't want to do - it's all for the best because if she didn't force me and put up with my gripping I probably wouldn't get anything worthwhile done). Lisa called and said a pool installer gave her a tip to use pennies in the bead channel to hold the liner in place. It worked like a charm and today the pool is filled and the corners are up.

But with all this not much painting is getting done, and this weekend and week I must focus on getting prints ready for the Junction City Show on the 7th and 8th. I was interviewed by the Journal Star and the article should be in this Sundays paper with a nice color photo of Spirit of Peoria. Hopefully that will drive up interest and print sales. Looking forward to a good show so I can recoup some of the money that we have spent on the pool, and print supplies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter