Tuesday, May 27, 2008







With the Help Of a Few Close Friends

The Memorial Day weekend is a fleeting memory as we set of for a short but busy work week. The pool is filled and holding water, the new steps are in( not a job for the faint of heart as it required the removal of much concrete and dirt) and the pool is filled and ready to swim. That is of course if your a penguin, as the weather has turned very cool and the water is a balmy 65 degrees.

As I was waiting for water to re-enter the pool I did start another painting "DAR Hall" I am really going to have to push to get it done before the 6th of June for Junction City. I also have to get some prints ready for that show so my evenings will be busy.

Good thing it looks like rain the rest of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter