Thursday, September 18, 2008

ArtsPartners

Went to the ArtsPartners annual meeting last evening and retrieved my paintings that were on loan for the event. The meetings aren't too terribly long just under two hours and got to see a few art friends. Met the President of the Peoria Historical Society and she Dr. Peter Couri were remarking on the painting "GAR Hall", I shared the desire to get some photos of the interior especially of the stained glass window. Then later that evening I got an email containing three views, one of which I'm sure to be able to use.

While down at the riverfront it was clearly on the rise - the river is expected to crest this weekend at something like 29 feet. It is already over portions of Water Street by the Riverfront Park and even if it recedes next week it is going to be a mess at the art fair. Wouldn't you know that the first year I have a shot a getting in we have a September flood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter