Thursday, July 22, 2010

Still Working

Even though I have an upcoming trip to the big apple - I still am putting in quality time in the studio. The new canvas is really cool. A friend stopped by last night as I was working and was amazed at the way it looks. I'm not sure I want to bring it out yet so I may not put it on the site when it is finished.

This new style may allow me to turn the corner and get in some higher quality shows next year. Not that the shows that I have been doing are not good quality - but I want to experience the Madison - Des Moines - Indianapolis shows.

After the New York trip I will be acquiring a new tent - A barrel Trimline with Flourish Mesh panel - I think it is time that I get a big boy tent.

I will also be working on the Lincoln commission. And even more paintings for the Peoria Riverfront Show!

Man I hope we don't run out of B-1 !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter