Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cancun

For the past week the family and I have been on vacation in the tropical paradise know as Cancun.

For the first three days at least the ocean breezes and the sound of the surf was so relaxing. I found myself sitting on the sea wall at night with The Woman and thinking that this truly must be paradise.

But , after a few days the sameness of the place began to wear on me - the same beautiful pool, the same restaurants, the same tropical breezes - it seems that even in paradise you still wish that you were home after a few days.

So the whole family is back at home - everything is getting back to normal and soon I will be gearing up for the next show in Des Moines on the weekend of the 25th and 26th of this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter