Thursday, November 30, 2006

Front Page

When they were doing the interview and taking the pictures I would not have believed that that the story was going to run on the front page. Yes, maybe on the front of the local news front, but no a half page photo on the front page of the Journal Star. Right under an article about ex-Governor George Ryan( my pictures bigger) front page. You can't buy publicity like that, and it wasn't followed by arrest information. Chelsea has a class that goes over current events every Thursday and now she has to deal with her dad as one of the topics of discussion.( sorry Chelsea) Next I will be waiting for Fox News, the Today Show, or CNN to contact me for national attention I will keep you informed.

1 Comments:

Blogger CharlieGirl said...

I called it. I knew you would make the front page! Congratulations and great picture!

Thursday, 30 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter