Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wow

Well last night I managed to get down to the seating area of "US Cellular" and I must say it is stunning. They say don't sweat the small stuff but in painting the details are what makes the painting spectacular. The concourse ring around the park is taking shape, I still think I'll put in the signs of the vendors though. Seats are next, lots of seats.
I usually watch TV in my studio as I paint, most of the time it is sports or the History Channel, but last night it was a movie. Meet Joe Black was on the AMC and I enticed Chelsea to come in and watch it with me. We shared a palette and both worked on our respective paintings until about 10:30. She had never seen the movie and it was fun just being together.
The election is over and now we will get to see that it doesn't matter who is in control of what. At least the commercials will be over for a while, until next time.
Today I get to meet with the Peoria Art Guild, as I'm trying to get some type of show going there, either a "Local Color" exhibit or at best a "Featured Artist". I'll let you know how it goes, they seem to be more proactive about local artists of late, I hope I can catch the wave.

2 Comments:

Blogger CharlieGirl said...

I am jealous that I couldn't be there with you and Chels, but I am so happy that you were able to do that.

Thursday, 09 November, 2006  
Blogger tom said...

Don't be jealous, you are always with us , we just can't see you with our eyes. But we feel you with our heart.

Thursday, 09 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter