Monday, December 11, 2006

Hectic Weekend

As with most weekends this last one was a blur of activity. Friday at lunch dropped off some paintings at The Clubs at RiverCity. My friend Dan O'Connell renovated his lobby and invited members of the Bohemian Art Society to hang things. That evening went to a members appreciation party at the same club, I got some good comments and praise for the pieces. ( I went with the sport pieces - after all it's a health club ) Stopped by Juntion City to see my friend Linda at Exhibit A Gallery, then took my best fiend to dinner at Basta. Saturday finished "Eagles" then another interview and off to Amy's new place in Bartonville - Something Unique - then off for the best pizza on the planet at Jimmy's house in Tremont. Church and lunch with my daughter Charlie and son-in -law Tom on Sunday, then a nap. Sort of glad to be back at work so I can re-group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter