Saturday, December 02, 2006

Winter Wonderland

Woke up this morning at 5:00 when The Woman's Principal called to let her know school was closed. I got up briefly to look at other closings and saw that all the schools in the area were closed so I retired to my bed to get a little bit more sleep before braving the elements to go to work. The alarm went off at the usual time and I got up for my shower, dreading the drive and cleaning off the truck. The phone rings and it was the Vice President of the company calling to inform me to contact my guys, Mitchell Fabrics was closed, for the first time in the 29 years. So we all had a snow day, gave us time to clear the drive and go and clear my dads drive too. This morning noticed that Fox and Friends were asking for house decoration photos, so I e-mailed the photo of the Leg Lamp......it would be extremely cool to get some national buzz.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Son-in-Law here...Good Luck on getting that national coverage AND my brother in N'Awlins says if you can construct a 20-ft crawdad with a Santa hat on top, he'll arrange for shipping & delivery to his house. Smells like a new business venture!

Tuesday, 05 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter