Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Already !!!

I just looked at my desk planner and it's Thursday, what happened to the first part of the week. I did manage to start " Grill House" the scene at Coney Island on Monday. I also managed to get a good shot of "Yankee Stadium" and get an artist proof out as well.
Tonight the Bohemians are meeting at the Rhythm Kitchen to pass out postcards for our Christmas Show that is coming up fast. Next week it will be Thanksgiving, my fourth favorite holiday. ( The list goes - Fourth of July - Memorial Day - Labor Day - Thanksgiving - etc. ) I personally like holidays that buying things and visiting people aren't a part of the celebration. At least we get a four day break for Thanksgiving.
Picked up supplies for the new lampshade for the "Leg Lamp" last night, so far my holiday decorating expenses are $20.00. I still have to spend some time putting it together, but the buzz is already starting. Even The Woman is excited about its arrival. OK maybe I'm exaggerating, but at least she said she would help.
Another quest that I have been working on is the scanning of photos pirated out of my Mother's house. I want to put them on a digital frame so she can have them visible - instead of in some box in her basement. This is harder than I thought it would be, not just because of the scanning but the total disarray that is my Mother's photo storage. A big sea trunk filled with small boxes. What ever happened to scrap books and photo albums? Oh well if I can get it done it will be a goo gift for someone that I never know what to give.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter