Thursday, March 06, 2008

Funeral for a Friend

Attended the funeral today for Robert, it was a different experience than I am used to at such things. There is closure at a Jewish funeral, the casket is lowered and family members and others show their respect by tossing dirt in. Robert was full of life and a very unique individual who passed on to all he touched jewels of wisdom that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

After attending the get together at a local restaurant, I have made my way back to the studio and hopefully can put some paint on canvas to finish "Lori's"

Tomorrow it is off to the state tournament and then I can start "Lori's II" of course I have to clean my studio first ( I promised The Woman I would clean it before I start the next one)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter