Monday, June 09, 2008

Junction City Show

This last weekend was the Art Fair at Junction City. Friday was a very windy day and cause great concern as the weekend forecast called for more of the same only with a mix of thunderstorms. I did manage to get my tent set up Friday evening only to find it in a foot of water Saturday morning. The event staff was very accommodating and help me move to a dryer location. As the weekend progressed the wind and the rain probably caused the thin crowds and much horror as you would hear the periodic crashes of product to the pavement.
I survived and actually sold pretty well - much to the dismay of some of neighbors. Next show is the Rhapsody in Bloom at the Luthy Botanical Gardens at the end of the month. Hope to make enough money this year to afford a new tent, as this weekend showed me that a barrel tent is much better than the pop-up that I currently use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter