Monday, June 02, 2008

Printing All Weekend

After an evening of totally annihilating the women in cards and consuming much adult beverage on Friday, I got going with the prints for the upcoming Junction City Show. Saturday I started off with framing another dozen "Spirit of Peoria" and then took off for my monthly platelet donation. ( I usually give on Sunday afternoon but with the art shows falling on those weekends I had to go on Saturday) Back home to run some more ballparks. Later that evening off to pick-up more mat board and frames, a camp fire at some friends house and then a rematch to again beat the ladies at cards.
Sunday after church all I did was print and mat. All told I managed to get 13/ Wrigley- 10/ New Busch- 10/ Yankee- 2 full size St. Marys / framed - 12 framed / Spirit of Peoria and 7 matted only - 10 / Vegas. Then I ran out of mat board ... again. I went through 27 sheets of white, 4 sheets of midnight, lots of paper and 4 cartridges of epson ink. But I think I'm in good shape for the show now so I can relax the rest of the week. Except tonight I have the dreaded Illinois Art League meeting to suffer through. Oh well ... such is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter