Friday, September 19, 2008

Class This Weekend

This weekend I will yet again be teaching a one day workshop at the ICC Dogwood Center. This will definitely be the last time, as I really don't like teaching a workshop. I have to come up with lesson plans and hope that I'm somewhat interesting an informative to the people taking the class. Lots of pressure that I don't need. I'd rather just paint in my own studio.

Even though, at the Galesburg show, some guy ( I believe he was another artist at the show) was reprimanding me for painting on site - at least I think that's what he was talking about - He had an almost intelligible French accent. Like I'm going to park myself at the base of the Chrysler Building and paint for a week- He was going on about the joy and happy accidents of people bumping into you or your easel - I'd rather teach classes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter