Thursday, October 30, 2008

Still Working on Walls

Since I gave my time up to the mural project, I have been shamed into painting the dining room wall at home. The Woman stripped off the wallpaper and picked out the paint and said "Get to work". I was told if I could paint a mural I could surely do a wall, The only problem is the wall looked like swiss cheese, it had so many holes from the parade of painting that have hung there. So are evenings of patching and painting and faux finishing and finally trimming, the wall is finished and now The Woman wants to hang things on it - No Way - no new holes after I spent all that time patching.


So we went down to Lowes to get some type of hangers that don't use nails or screws - we bought some adhesive ones that are supposed to be easily removed and don't leave marks - don't waste your money they don't work and they removed a piece of paint. Guess I'll have to get some regular type with nails and just touch up the wall when she feels the need to move things.

But tonight I'm probably going to relax and watch a movie with my girlfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter