Thursday, October 02, 2008

Took Another Day Off

Last night after returning home from work I found this lovely lady reclining watching a movie. Manhattan, I've always loved Woody Allen movies, so I took a break and reclined with her. Then she informed me that I was on dinner.... that's not the sweet nothings that a guy wants to hear.....women do the cooking ... men bring home the food.


So I got up and started dinner. After I served up the meal.....Thai peanut chicken / with chicken strips for the finicky eater Kaleb, I was informed that the girls were going for a walk and that I should clean up my mess in the kitchen. What !! Guys don't have to clean up after cooking ........women clean up .......... men retire to the lounge.


So after I cleaned the kitchen, I started watching the Cub game. A very disappointing start to the series. Needless to say I never got to the studio. Oh well there is always tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter