Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Finally Got To The Studio

Last evening I finally managed to get into the studio and straighten it up a bit. The Woman fixed dinner and then took one for the team and went solo to the Illinois Art League board meeting.

That left me at home to start a painting that I had been putting off. With the Cubs being a huge let down in the post season I started on a team that has broken the curse. Fenway Park is the new piece and hopefully it will be finished by the baseball show in early November. This one will be a little different from some of the others as I'm trying to paint it at dusk, with clouds rolling in. We'll see if I can get it done.

So I sat in the studio working, watching the Red Sox win - hey maybe I should have painting something Cubby - I don't even think that would have helped them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter