Wednesday, November 26, 2008

21 Days

Wow it's been 21 days, or three weeks, since my last post. Seems that I was in some type of malaise - a dazed state of just existing. Not good for artists, not real good for anyone else. Although I didn't feel like painting much - I have been getting back into the studio a little at a time.

The Woman and I attended the 8x8 party at the Peoria Art Guild. Lots of artists donated small 8" x 8" pieces to be auctioned off for the Art Guild. I was told it was a huge success and to get ready for the 9"x 9"in 2009. (I did tell the gallery director that this approach would start getting problematic around 2015)

This is the day before Thanksgiving and I am looking forward to the extended weekend to get some things finished. I've had to switch paintings and am now currently working on something for Peoria Heights and maybe a few good days at it will put me on track.

It will be tough as there will be functions and activities to go to - but I have to get somethings ready for the Holiday season. Like redoing the display at the Clubs at Rivercity. (They love sports at the health club)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter