Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sugar Creek and the time in between



Took a week off work to take care of my assistant as she was a little out of it the middle part of June. As The Woman recovered I had to mow the grass for the first time in years ( maybe since Kaleb was born). We did still manage to get one good weekend out of the summer the 4th of July weekend was sunny and warm and the pool was blue. Then it was back into the cloudy and cool stuff that so described this summer.
Sugar Creek is the weekend after the 4th of July and true to form the first day was cold and rainy. I did have the opportunity to have the reporter for the Bloomington Pantograph stuck in my booth for awhile. So it was no surprise to me when my photo and story were on the front page of the art section in that paper the next day. Like all the shows this year so far Sunday was the good weather good traffic day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter