Thursday, July 29, 2010


First Day

This was the second time that The Woman and I have been to New York - but this was the first time for the kids - Chelsea had not even flown yet! We tried to do things that was new to us but also things that they may want to experience also.

One of the most lasting memories that The Woman had of the first trip was our ride to the hotel. We rode in a shuttle van - driven by what could have a relative ( or stunt double ) for Tony Soprano on the then popular HBO series. He was cursing and yelling at other motorist and at one point even drove up on the sidewalk to get through traffic.

How could I top this!

I decided that The Woman needed to arrive in style - So when we arrived and she asked if I had called the shuttle I said yes - But when we when outside the shuttle wasn't there.....


This driver was wearing a suit .. and lucky for us he knew how to take a photo .. he never drove over a sidewalk either ... but I think The Woman liked it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter